The Photoactive Materials research unit within ITMA Materials Technology develops solutions related to materials which vary their behaviour due to a light stimuli.
The kind of activity that ITMA is offering to companies and collaborative bodies can be listed as follows:
- Study and development of luminescent systems.
- Materials with spectral conversion technology.
- BIPV Solutions (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) & Smart Windows Concepts.
- Efficient lighting systems.
- Development of advanced optical systems.