Development of Metallic Materials:
- Fusion pilot plant; induction an electric furnaces.
- Heat treatment furnaces.
- Light optical microscopes, electronic microscopes (SEM and FEG SEM) and XRD
- Thermal analysis (DTA, TGA, DSC and DIL) and in situ thermal analysis.
- Specific Software: Selector material (CES Selector) and thermodynamic and phase diagram calculations (Thermo-Calc)
- Rhesca hot-dip galvanizing simulator
- Universal testing machines(up to 1 MN and 200 Hz) with furnaces (up to 1100ºC) and temperature champers (from -150ºC up to 300ºC) , for dynamic and static tests.
- Static and dynamic multiaxial test rig
- Creep and stress-rupture machines (until 1100ºC)
- Stress corrosion cracking and hydrogen induced cracking test equipment.
- Amplifier-logging device to experimental stress measurements by strain gage method
- Pin-on-disc and reciprocating motion Tribometer
- Welding robot cell with DX100 dynamic controller, utilizing CMT and TIG welding processes.
- Lincoln gantry automatic welding machine for submerged arc welding process: single wire, tandem, tiny twin and multiwire system, with 3 power sources AC/DC 1000 SD
- MIG/MAG/TIG/SMAW welding machines
- Resistance spot welding equipment