Fundacion ITMA only obtains and stores the following information about visitors to our Web Site and the emails forwarded or electronic communications with Fundacion ITMA:
- A.- The domain name of the provider that gives them access to the network (ISP).
- B.- The date and time of access to our Website.
- C.- The internet address from which the link that directs you to our Web site.
- D.- The number of visitors per day from each section of the Website.
- E.- The browser used to view the Web site.
2. DATA PROTECTION
Fundacion ITMA informs users about the policy pursued in the treatment of the data of a Personal Nature:
The treatment of Personal Data collected through technical means on the website, has the purpose of maintain a relationship that, when applicable , is established with Fundacion ITMA, as well as the performance of the tasks of information, marketing (the latter being always be identified as such) and other typical activities of Fundacion ITMA.
Fundacion ITMA has taken technical and organizational measures, as well as the safety levels required legally according to the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, on the Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its regulations.