Fundación ITMA only obtains the information below from the visitors to its Website and from the electronic submissions and communications with Fundación ITMA:
- A.- The domain name of the provider that gives them access to the network (ISP).
- B.- The date and time of access to the Website.
- C.- The Internet address where the link that leads to its Website comes from.
- D.- The number of daily visitors to each section of the Website.
- E.- The browser used to view the Website.
2. DATA PROTECTION
Fundación ITMA does hereby inform the users on the policies followed when processing Data of a Personal Nature:
The processing of Personal Data collected through forms on the Website is intended to maintain the relationship that may be initiated with Fundación ITMA, and to carry out the tasks of information, marketing (which shall always be indicated) and other activities that are characteristic of the Fundación ITMA.
Fundación ITMA has adopted the technical and organizational measures, as well as the legally required security levels, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD) and the regulations developing such law.