The laboratory of ITMA Materials Technology has advanced analysis techniques, which allow us to determine the chemical composition of a wide range of materials.
It has a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience.
The available instrumentation allows automation of many steps of the analytical processes ensuring::
- Quick response time
- Processing large series of samples
- High accuracy and precision of the results obtained
ENAC Accredited : LE154, LE483 (ENAC)
Determination of the chemical composition of different types of materials:
- Metal alloys (cast iron, steel, aluminum, copper, nickel, tin, lead, titanium, etc ...)
- Pure metals (titanium, lead, zinc, tin ...)
- Refractories and Raw materials (chamottes, magnesites, limestone, talc, dunites, gypsum, barytes, silicon carbides ...)
- Slags, Ferroalloys
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) enables an analysis of components material grade or chemical analysis to be accurately confirmed in-situ using portable analytic equipment.
- In depth profile analysis (composition, thickness, contamination of interphase, diffusion between layers)